Terms and Conditions (Monet Website)
The Gifts by Monet Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Gifts by Monet.
The Gifts by Monet Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Gifts by Monet Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Gifts by Monet reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Gifts by Monet Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Gifts by Monet Web Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Gifts by Monet Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Gifts by Monet and Gifts by Monet is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Gifts by Monet is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Gifts by Monet is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Gifts by Monet of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Gifts by Monet Web Site, you warrant to Gifts by Monet that you will not use the Gifts by Monet Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Gifts by Monet Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Gifts by Monet Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Gifts by Monet Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Gifts by Monet Web Sites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Gifts by Monet Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Gifts by Monet has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Gifts by Monet reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion.
Gifts by Monet reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Gifts by Monet reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Gifts by Monet's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Gifts by Monet does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore,
Gifts by Monet specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Gifts by Monet spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Gifts by Monet.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO Gifts by Monet OR POSTED AT ANY Gifts by Monet WEB SITE
Gifts by Monet does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Gifts by Monet (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Gifts by Monet Web Site or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Gifts by Monet, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Gifts by Monet is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Gifts by Monet's sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE Gifts by Monet WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. Gifts by Monet AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE Gifts by Monet WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE Gifts by Monet WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
Gifts by Monet AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE Gifts by Monet WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. Gifts by Monet AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SERVICE CONTACT : support@GiftsByMonet.com
Gifts by Monet reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Gifts by Monet Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. GENERAL To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in San Mateo County, California, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Gifts by Monet Web Site. Use of the Gifts by Monet Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Gifts by Monet as a result of this agreement or use of the Gifts by Monet Web Site. Gifts by Monet's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Gifts by Monet's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Gifts by Monet Web Site or information provided to or gathered by Gifts by Monet with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Gifts by Monet with respect to the Gifts by Monet Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Gifts by Monet with respect to the Gifts by Monet Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of the Gifts by Monet Web Site are: Copyright 2011 by GiftsByMonet.com and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider's Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
Terms and Conditions (Tablet PC)
Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery. This offer is valid while supplies last. Product shown is for illustrative purposes and may be replaced with an item of equal or greater value. This certificate is non-transferable and has no cash surrender value. Only original certificates will be accepted. Limit one per household per 12 month period. Certificate must be received postmarked within 10 days of the issue date or by expiration date, whichever comes first, along with a copy of a valid picture ID offer is void.
Terms and Conditions (Receipt of Gifts)
Unless otherwise stated in writing, we ask that you attend a sales presentation to receive your promotional gifts. The sales presentation will last 90 minutes. Married or Cohabiting couples are asked to attend the presentation together. Valid identification is required on check-in. The annual household income of the attending parties must be in excess of $40K annually. Attending parties must be between the ages of 25 and 70 years of age. Children are not allowed to attend the presentation. All presentations begin on time. You are required to be at the presentation and checked-in by your scheduled reservation time. You are not eligible to attend this presentation or receive the gifts if you have attended a presentation with the hosting company in the last 6 months.
IL residents: Goods, services, or other merchandise may be offered for sale if the recipient calls the telephone number. OH residents: The purpose of this contact is to effect the sale of a membership travel program and an attempt will be made to induce you to undertake a monetary obligation.
Do not rely on information obtained verbally. All attendees must arrive with a printed copy of their VIP Confirmation.
Terms and Conditions (Seize The Moment)
Terms & Conditions
Congratulations! You have been awarded an exciting Seize The Moment. Below you will find the terms & conditions regarding this promotional certificate. These terms are important to you in the processing of your reservation. Please carefully read them in their entirety.
1.This vacation certificate is valid for three days and two nights (double occupancy) of hotel accommodations at one of the destinations provided herein. This vacation certificate is valid for two adults. One participant must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver's license and major credit card. Infinity Incentive Group (IIG) reserves the right to substitute alternate destinations or travel dates during periods of heavy travel including, but notlimited to, peak travel periods, weekends, conventions and holidays. No more than one certificate type per household. Please fill out the Registration Form and mail it along with your $50 refundable deposit in U.S. dollars in the form of a money order to Infinity Incentive Group, P.O. Box 3479, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405. Only original vacation certificates will be accepted (No Copies). Your Registration Form must be received by IIG within 30 days of the issue date or it will be invalid. Once your Registration Form is accepted, a Travel Request Form (TRF) will be mailed to you. IIG must receive 3 valid departure dates with at least 60 days advance notice and each date must be at least 30 days apart in chronological order. This promotional offer expires and all travel must be completed within 12 months from your issue date
2.There is an additional cost per day for additional guests. This vacation certificate does not include the cost of food, beverages, taxes, gratuities, ground transportation, service charges or any type of incidental expenses. Sorry, no pets. This vacation certificate is non-transferable and cannot be sold or redeemed for cash, nor shall any rebates, refunds or credits be issued for any unused time, day(s) or space. This vacation certificate is not valid in combination with any other discount or promotional offer, nor is it valid for use with group travel. A group is considered two (2) or more families traveling together or meeting at the same destination with the same arrival date. Accommodations are subject to the availability of Infinity Incentive Group allotted space. This vacation certificate may be extended for a $50 extension fee. During holiday, high season, special events, convention and peak travel periods a surcharge will apply.
3.Please note while advance travel dates are recommended, confirmations are not issued more than 90 days prior to travel dates.It is important that you do not leave for your getaway vacation until you have received written confirmation since getaway vacations are booked according to the availability of the IIG allotments. IIG will not be responsible for travel arrangements made prior to the confirmation of your trip. You will receive your travel documents by mail or email about two weeks prior to your departure date and only after your getaway vacation has been paid in full for any additional passengers or additional travel service booked through Infinity Incentive Group. You will receive a written confirmation with directions and check-in times (if applicable) regarding your accommodations. There will be a $45 fee for any lost or stolen travel documents in addition to any applicable fees assigned by the accommodation provider.
4.Refund Policy – Should you need to revise your reservation arrival or departure dates, a 14 day written notice is required along with a minimum $25 rebooking fee. Written request for refundable deposits must be made by U.S. certified mail no later than 45 days from the completion of your trip. Cancellation Policy - Should you need to cancel your reservations prior to being booked, IIG must receive written notice 30 days prior to your reservation travel date. Cancellation notice must be sent U.S. certified mail to: INFINITY Incentive Group, P.O. Box 3479, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405.
5.This offer is void where prohibited by law. Infinity Incentive Group reserves the right to substitute the components of the offered vacation and varied itinerary with equal or greater value without verbal or written notification should circumstances so require. IIG does not assume any liability or responsibility for damage, expense or inconvenience, nor for any loss, injury, death or damage to any person or property at any hotel or on any aircraft/ship, or in transit to or from said hotel/aircraft/ship or for any cause whatsoever due to delays, cancellation due to nature, mechanical breakdown, strikes or acts of God. All federal, state or local laws apply. IIG assumes no liability or responsibility for any promises or claims, written or verbal made by anyone, other thanthose made in the terms and conditions provided herein. This is a promotional offer and is not to be sold to the end user without prior written consent from IIG. This certificate is not to be used as an employee incentive by any affiliate of IIG or the sponsor's affiliate. The certificate is null and void if it is used incorrectly. You may cancel this contract without any penalty or obligation within 30 days from the date of purchase or receipt of the vacation certificate, whichever occurs later. You may also cancel this contract if accommodations or facilities are not available pursuant to a request for use as provided in the contract. If you decide to cancel, you must notify the seller in writing of your intent to cancel by returning the certificate and sending notice to: INFINITY Incentive Group, P.O. Box 3479, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405. No person
should rely upon representations other than those included in these terms & conditions. This contract is for the purchase of a vacation certificate and puts all assignees on notice of the consumers’ right to cancel under section 559.933, Florida Statutes.
To streamline the process, we will not be able to handle any phone calls prior to receiving your Registration Form.
Terms and Conditions (Fly America Vacation Passport)
1. To begin the registration process, complete the Registration Validation Form and mail to the address provided. Passport to Travel must receive your completed form within 30 days of issue date. Only original forms will be accepted. Incomplete or altered forms will not be processed. Once your certificate has been registered you will receive further information and your Fly America Vacation Passport activation package. Offer valid for residents of the United States and Canada only.
2. Registration Activation Fee of $50 per ticket is payable with completed Activation Form. Only original form will be accepted and the Activation Form must be received within 30 days of issue date provided. This payment is non-refundable and will be applied to taxes and fees. The activation fee must be paid in the form of a money order or cashier's check. Any other forms of payment will void the offer.
3. You will receive a travel request form after certificate is activated. There is a 3 night minimum and a 30 day maximum stay. Departure dates are available 7 days a week. Travel is not permitted for 7 days before, after or on any Federal Holiday and Easter. Passengers must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and a copy of passenger license must be submitted with travel request form. Only one travel offer per household may be used in a twelve (12) month period. All travel requires a minimum of 60 days booking notice prior to your requested travel dates, and must be completed within 12-months of activation date. Offer is valid for travel within the continental United States only. Any travel request forms with invalid dates or destinations outside the continental United States will void the offer.
4. All vacation offers are subject to Passport to Travel availability and promotions inventory. Flight schedules, airlines and participating airports are at the discretion of Passport to Travel. Passport to Travel reserves the right to offer an alternate departure date and/or destination. Offer covers promotional airfare only. It is important that you do not make any travel arrangements until you received written confirmation of your vacation offer.
5. The recipient is responsible to pay for all expenses including, but not limited to: transfers, food, gratuities, all pertinent fees, taxes and surcharges (airport, airline, and processing) and miscellaneous expenses, where applicable. Surcharge information cannot be determined until the time of reservation. Once reservations are confirmed a $50 per person Passport to Travel service fee will be levied for all changes, cancellations or no shows, in addition to charges levied by the airline or travel service provider, if applicable. For your protection, Passport to Travel always recommends the purchase of travel insurance.
6. This offer is not valid for groups of two or more certificate holders. Certificates are non-transferable. This certificate cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer. No discount coupons or any other discounts may be used in conjunction with this offer.
7. This offer is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This certificate cannot be exchanged for cash or monetary consideration, resold and cannot be reproduced. This certificate is considered void if bartered at any time or sold to the end user, or if not paid for by the primary issuing merchant or distributor who purchased direct from Passport to Travel.
8. By participating in this vacation offer the signatory agrees that Passport to Travel will not be held liable for any actual or potential losses, including without limitation, compensation or consequential damages, either in contract or in tort, by either persons or property, arising out of this offer or in connection therewith.
9. Passport to Travel reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice. These terms and conditions are final and cannot be changed or altered by any statement, merchant or representative of any unauthorized person(s). No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this offer. All terms of this offer must be met or the offer will be voided.
Angels Camp, CA
Atlantic City, NJ
Boyne Mountain, MI
Cocoa Beach, FL
Daytona Beach, FL
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Lake Tahoe, CA
Las Vegas, NV
Myrtle Beach, SC
Palm Springs, CA
Pigeon Forge, TN
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
San Antonio, TX
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
Sonoma Wine Country, CA
St. Petersburg, FL
Wisconsin Dells, WI